Here we are talking about a set of registers in electronic format, most of them entering the obligation of each law firm to own and keep them up to date.
Moreover, you probably want to check if the original document in relation to a transaction or a court file received 7 years ago is still on your possession or was sent on.
- Legal assistance agreement registry (aka. CAJ)
- Legal documents – Parties identity registry
- Conflict of interest’s registry
- Litigation files status registry
- Correspondence, in-out registry
- Files archive registry
- Service providers registry
- and more